Sunday, April 1, 2012

An End to the Beginning...

As our research course comes to an end, I realize that my journey in action research has only just begun. I am excited and nervous about throwing myself into this major project. I feel like I have a solid foundation for my action research plan, and I am thankful that my site supervisor is so supportive and full of ideas. I really feel like she will be instrumental throughout this process. I hope to gain a better understanding regarding the importance of building relationships with students in schools because I feel that it is something that is lacking at my campus. Perhaps by sharing my findings with my coworkers at the end of this process will help them think about their relationships with our students. I'm excited about the results this research will produce, and as always, I am open to any suggestions from my colleagues and fellow students. Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment