Sunday, September 30, 2012

Web Conference Review

I attended the September 9th web conference, and I was very pleased with how much information I was able to gather from connecting with my peers and professors! It is difficult to set time aside during our busy schedules to sit in on these conferences. I compare it to getting motivated to go to the gym - It's difficult to convince yourself to do it at first, but once you are there you're glad you went. During the web conference, I was able to catch up on some important information regarding the Instructional Leadership Development course we must take before graduation. I did not sign up for the December course; however, our professor stated that we would be able to sign up for another course in the Spring. We went over some information about the mid-term, and I was reminded that we should be updating TK20 as often as possible. Another valuable piece of information I learned about was the Educational Leadership google site. I explored that site during and after the conference and found some very good information related to our program. Overall, the web conference was a great experience. I need to make an effort to attend more in the future. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment